Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grandparents Day, Easter and Other Spring Fun


Hello! I'm a big boy now and I have a big boy superhero bedroom. Check it out...


My bed is sooooo fun to jump on! Boing! Boing! Boing!


I went to the River Parade during Fiesta this year. I got a Spiderman twisted balloon! I enjoyed watching all the floats go by. They had some of my favorite things, like Where the Wild Things Are.


On Grandparents Day, at my school, we had an Art Show for all the parents and grandparents to enjoy. My class painted watercolor paintings inspired by the artist Kandisky. 
Here is a photo of me with my very own Kandinsky. 


Then we got to play on the playground! Pee-a-boo!


Here's me on the tire swing...


At Easter, we had an exciting egg hunt at my house. We also decorated Easter cookies! 
Check out my cookie...


We also decorated eggs. Here's the egg monster I made...


I used my Halloween bucket to collect eggs in the backyard...!


Here's me and Ami with our eggs.


Mommy and Daddy also took me to see Toy Story on Ice! It was awesome! 
I even got popcorn!!


 I like making hideouts for me and my cousins to play in...


Here is a photo of all of us in the "house"...


Last weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to Children's Museum. 
I love playing in the ball area...


Stay tuned for exciting updates on my summer...
especially my Spiderman birthday party...

No comments: