Monday, May 9, 2011

Sohan's first Spurs game, first snowman and first Rodeo

Hi all! It's been a busy year so far, with lots of "firsts".

In January, I went to my first Spurs basketball game. I had a blast! Daddy even caught a T-shirt when Coyote shot one out of the canon! They wouldn't let Mommy take the fancy camera into the arena--good job she had her i-Phone.



In February, I experienced my first Winter Freeze...yes, in Texas! He he! There was even just enough snow to make my first-ever snowman. He was a tiny snowman. I gave him a baby carrot nose. I used Daddy's beer bottle caps for eyes. 


Funny, huh? Yes, Arctic Freeze in Texas. I'm not kidding!


But the next week of February warmed up enough for me to go to my first-ever Rodeo. I wasn't a fan of the petting zoo, but I had a blast on the carousel. 


I went back for a second round...on the crazy-looking monkey!


I also liked the ladybug ride....and many others...but I was going too fast for Mommy to get any good shots. She needs to practice adjusting her shutter speed. He he!


I even wrote "mommy" for the first time, with chalk. Pretty soon, I'll be able to make chalk pictures good enough for a "summer holiday" with Mary Poppins! 

No comments: