Friday, June 24, 2011

Sohan's Spiderman birthday and summer fun

Okay lots to catch up on! Here goes...


Sohan's Spiderman Birthday Party


July 17, 2011: My 4th birthday was MARVEL-ous! Mommy went all out with the Spiderman theme. Spiderman is my new favorite super hero at the moment. The party was even featured on Amy Atlas! You can see lots of photos of the decorations on mommy's party blog: www.thepartywall.blogspot.com. But here are some photos of me from the party:













Sohan says...he knows how Iron Man became Iron Man:

Sohan (excited): Mommy, do you know how Iron Man became Iron Man?
Mommy: No, I don't. Do you?
Sohan (indignant): Of course I do! He got burned by an iron and become Iron Man, just like Spiderman was bit by a spider and became Spiderman.
Mommy: LOL


Geeta Masi's wedding:


August 2011: I had a lot of fun with my mamas, masis and cousins at Geeta masi's wedding!







No comments: