Monday, March 25, 2013

January 2013-March 2013



In January, I insisted on celebrating my half birthday. 
We didn't have any cake on hand, so we made do with a few cake balls and 
5 1/2 candles stuck on a plate!


 I'm a very good reader now and can read at 2nd grade level.
I can't even read in 3D!! :-)

I love going to Spurs basketball games. 
Here's a photo of me and my friend, Avi, at SMH night at the Spurs game.

I am obsessed with Star Wars these days and have quite a collection of light sabers.
Here's a photo of me having a light saber fight with my great grandmother! She doesn't have a light saber though, so she's using her walking stick! :-)

100 Day:
We celebrated the 100th day of school by dressing up as 100 year olds.
Here's a photo of my 100 year old self!

Here's a photo of my 5 1/2 year old self!

Rodeo Day: 

I also got to dress up for Rodeo Day at school.

Trip to the ER:

In March, I had my first ever trip to the ER. 
I fell and hit my head and ended up with 6 stitches!

Jazz Dance Recital:

I've been taking jazz dance lessons at school. 
Here are some photos from our dance recital.





No comments: