Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rodeo Day, Valentines Day, Jazz Dance Recital

January, 2012: I don't enjoy posing for photos as much as I used to, so there aren't too many photos to share this time, even though Mommy is trying her best to convince me to let her take photos!!

I didn't know she took this...


Or this....


February 2012: I'm in my cowboy gear, ready for Rodeo Day at school!


I can read now! And write! Here I am writing Valentine's Day cards for all my class mates.



Mommy made lots of yummy treats for the Valentine's Day party at school. I was her "model" for the photo shoot! :-)




I went to Dallas in February. Here's a photo of me with my cousin.


And another photos of me and my cousin...with our aunt!


Pushpa maa took me to Grape Vine Mills. Legoland was closed! :-( 

But I did get to roll around in a giant inflatable ball in a pool of water! :-)


March 2012: At school, I have been learning jazz dance. Here's a photo of me at the first-ever Kinder/Montessori dance recital. Whoop! There it is!!

No comments: