Monday, January 2, 2012

Fall and Xmas Fun:

Again lot's to catch up on....

I'm good at building really cool towers now!



And I still love to play dress-up!


Here's a photo of me from the start of school. I'm a full-day Montessori kid now and my mommy is room mom. I love her being room mom because she comes to my school at lot. I don't like it when she has to leave and go to work though!



Fall Trip to Phoenix:

Here I am with my Toy Story back pack, at the airport...


And here I am swimming at Monte Lucia Resort and Spa in Scottdale!


Fun Fall Day in Austin...

I went to the Capitol Building in Austin...



I also went to see the REAL dinosaur tracks at the University of Texas. That's where my mommy and daddy went to college. Hook'em!



And I went to visit my great-grandma who lives in Austin.


Fiesta Parade (Ahoy Mateys!)

My school has a parade every fall for Fiesta. My float was a pirate ship that my mommy, daddy, Dipa masi and Sundip kaka made for me and my buddy, Avi, to ride in. Check it out! It's it awesome?!!




Halloween (Ahoy Mateys....again!!)

I loved my costume from Fiesta Parade so much that we decided I could just be a pirate for Halloween too. Here's a photo of me Trick or Treating in Niam's neighborhood.


My First UT Football Game!


I went to my first ever UT football game this fall! Hook'em!!


We even got to meet Bevo!!



Christmas 2011:


Here's a preview of our annual holiday card!



We had a snowflake-themed holiday party at our house. Here's a photo of me and Diya the morning after the party.


When Dipa masi went to London, Avi came over to our house every day after school...check out our matching clothes! This was purely by accident!


Here's a photo of my class at our school Holiday Showcase...



After the Holiday Showcase, Santa stopped by our classroom!


We had a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer themed holiday party in our classroom.


Sohan in his Dahya Dada Christmas Attire:

My great grandfather, Dahyabhai, loved his cardigans and caps.
Here I am dressed like Dada:




Christmas Eve and Christmas Day


On Christmas Eve, I set out milk and cookies for Santa. I also left him a picture of Rudolph that I made. I also left him my wish list: I want a "Toy Yoda" this Christmas (not to be confused with Toyota)!


Christmas morning I opened my presents! Pushpa maa and Sanmukh dada were in India, but they joined us via Skype. I got my Toy Yoda and lots more!!




See you next year!!

No comments: