We celebrated Thanksgiving at Pushpa maa's house this year. We had turkey and lots of great food. My mamas taught me how to play my first video game--Angry Birds on Daddy's I-Pad. Mommy's not too happy about it...I don't know why she's being an Angry Bird!! Maybe she hasn't played it yet.
Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I went to lots of parties. My favorite was my school Christmas party. The theme was the Polar Express. It was right after our Holiday Showcase, where our class sang lots of Christmas songs for the parents.
This is me and some of my class mates singing at the Holiday Showcase.
It was so much fun.
I got a candy cane from Santa when he came to our Christmas party.
I also enjoyed the hot chocolate and cookies at the party!
Some of you may have gotten Christmas cards from me. Mommy took the photos on her new camera. Here are some of the other photos that Mommy liked, but weren't good enough to be picked for the Christmas card.
Here's my happy face.
Here's my silly face.
Neesha masi taught me how to do this face!
This is another silly face!
Christmas was amazing! I got LOTS of presents from Santa, Mommy and Daddy, and Maa and Dada. Santa brought me a Batman! But there was another surprise too--Mommy and Daddy told me that I'm going to have a baby brother or sister soon! I am excited about it. I hope it is a baby sister because I already have a big sister (Ami ben) and a little brother (Kavi).
Here's a photo of me opening presents!
And more presents!
Here's a photo of me wearing my new Spiderman slippers and playing with my new pin picture.
I love super heros now, so I got lots of super hero things for Christmas!
We had a party at our house on New Year's Eve. It was a lot of fun. All my friends came over and I got to stay up very late. But I was very tired by the time we did the balloon drop!
Here's a photo of me with my sparkler!
Here's a photo of me wearing my party clothes. Mommy and Daddy bought me a tie to wear!
I think I look like President Obama (except for the glitter hat!)
I'm going to try to be better about letting Mommy and Daddy take photos so I can post more photos soon!!
Love, Sohan
No comments:
Post a Comment