This was my third Christmas!! Wow! I'm getting big!
Of course, this was the first Christmas that I've actually understood the concept of "Santa Claus", so I had a LOT of fun opening presents!!
There was, however, one person that was more excited about opening presents than me...
...Pushpa Maa!!
The photo below is not from Christmas morning.
It's not even from Christmas Eve.
It's from the eve of Christmas Eve!!
She was so excited, she could not wait for Christmas Day!!

Open it up...what is it???

We decorated a gingerbread house this year.
Well, they decorated, while I ate the candy!!

All dressed up in my "Obama" coat, ready to go see my friends...

This is me and my friends.
The grown-ups said that they have a surprise for us!!
I wonder what it is...

Santa!!! Wow!! What a good surprise!!
We know how busy you are on Christmas Eve,
so thanks for stopping by to personally give us our gifts!!

Okay, so now it's finally Christmas morning...what did Santa bring me?
Egg shakers and lip balm...yippee!! Just what I wanted!!

Maa, I don't like reindeers; they hit Mommy's car.
Please take that off!

Thanks Mommy and Daddy for my guitar.
It's just like Ms Becca's!!!

Buzzlightyear to the rescue!!!

I wonder what is inside??

This is a big one. I can't lift it!!

Christmas morning is for opening presents...
Christmas afternoon is for playing with all my new toys!!!

...and playing my new guitar!!
We weren't able to see our Austin relatives at Christmas,
so we went to Austin a few days later...

Thanks for the present, Raju dada!!

What is inside?

Another big one...I wonder what it is....

And this is the final present Santa got me this year...
a big boy bed!!! Yippee!!!
(Now, if only I could stop wearing diapers!)
No comments:
Post a Comment