Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sohan's 1st European Vacation (London)

We're going on a European vacation! Yippee!!
This is me and Mommy and Daddy on the way to the airport...

This is me and Daddy and "Ah-ah" (my monkey) at the airport.
I'm in my pyjamas, ready to go to sleep on the plane...


This is me and Ah-ah sleeping on the plane...


When we landed at Heathrow, we had a little accident. I dropped Ah-ah somewhere at the airport!! I was very sad.


Mommy and Daddy spent the whole day looking for Ah-ah at the airport and then trying to find me a replacement Ah-ah.


But I knew that Ah-ah was lost forever....


At first I was sad, but then I realized that Ah-ah was probably having a fun adventure at Heathrow (kinda of like Paddington Bear when he first arrived from Darkest Peru and ended up on Paddington Station), so I cheered up.

I was also about to have an adventure of my own...

While we were in London, we went to visit Susi maa, Kanti dada, Chetan mama and Rakesh mama. This is a photo of us together. Rakesh mama has a angel fish, which I really liked and still remember, even after the trip...


I had so much fun with the angel fish that I fell asleep on the car ride back to Reshma masi's house....

Oops, sorry!! I forgot to introduce my Reshma masi!!! We are staying with Reshma masi and Mitesh kaka while we are in London. This is a photo of me and Reshma masi in our special "photo spot". Notice how I match the walls and carpet--I'm a chameleon!!!

This is me running away from Joshna maa (Reshma masi's mommy)...

This is me and Daddy and Surid dada (Reshma masi's daddy)...


Of course a trip to London wouldn't be complete without a journey on the London Underground and a little sight seeing. This is me and Mommy and Reshma masi on the train...
Chuga, chuga, choo choo....!!


This is me and Reshma masi and Mitesh kaka at the London Eye...


Look Daddy, the Houses of Parliament (and Big Ben--the clock)...


Push faster, Mitesh kaka...this is more fun that sight seeing!!

Boing, boing, boing little seal....
Not sure how you came from Seaworld to London...did you happen to see Ah-ah on the way?

This is me and Mommy on the London Eye...I'm bored...
let's do something more fun instead!!!!...

...like going to the toy store!!!
Not just any toy store though--this is Hamley's, the biggest toy store in the WORLD!!!!
Kavita masi, can you find me a replacement Ah-ah here??

We actually did find a replacement Ah-ah** So my London adventure has a happy ending... and now its time to go to my favorite place...THE BEACH!!!!!
**Note from Mommy: Ah-ah is actually like Dolly, the sheep (he's a clone, but don't tell Sohan). There is "Home Ah-ah", "School Ah-ah" and "Travelling Ah-ah" (the one that got lost). We found a temporary replacement monkey for Sohan at Hamley's and replaced Travelling Ah-ah when we got back to the U.S.
In moratorium: Travelling Ah-ah No. 1, we miss you. We hope you're having a great adventure in the U.K. Maybe you caught a flight to Darkest Peru. Please send us a postcard!!

No comments: