Halloween 2006: I was a "bun in the oven"; actually I looked more like a tadpole, than a bun!
Halloween 2007: I was a pea-in-the-pod. We don't have any photos because Mommy forgot the camera!! Actually, even the pea-in-the-pod costume was a last minute thing. Mommy didn't know that all the other mommies buy their kids costume in August, so she waited until October and the only costume they had left at the store was a pea-in-the pod. Good job I didn't crawl or walk or really do much of anything yet, otherwise I might not have liked being bundled up in that costume. We were a bit disorganized about Halloween last year!
Halloween 2008: We are now pros at Halloween! We got my costume in September (buying costumes in August is still just too weird for Mommy) and we "practiced" wearing it a lot, so I wouldn't cry. We even learned how to roar like a lion!! I had such a great time at Halloween this year--check it out:

I love balloons...balloons are my new "thing"...

Rooooaaarrrr!!!

Okay, I'm ready for some trick or treating!!

This is me with Jayna and Ami...

This is me with Jayna, Ami and Misha...
This is me with Ami, Kavi, Misha and Jayna...
This is me and Mommy going trick or treating at the Thomas House...
That's Mrs. Thomas giving us candy...
Now that I have all this candy, what do I do with it?? I don't eat candy yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment